Maintenance and maintenance in operation
1. The water pipe must be highly sealed.
2. Prohibit long-term operation of the pump under cavitation conditions.
3. It is forbidden for the pump to run for a long time with the excessive current when the pump is running.
4. When checking the pump operation regularly, the motor runs for a long time with overcurrent.
5. The pump should be supervised by a dedicated person during operation to avoid accidents.
6. The bearings should be refueled every 500 hours of pump operation. Motor power greater than 11KW is equipped with a refueling device, which can be directly injected with a high-pressure oil gun to ensure excellent bearing lubrication.
7. After the pump has been running for a long time, if the noise and vibration of the unit increase due to mechanical wear, the unit should be stopped for inspection. If necessary, the vulnerable parts and bearings can be replaced. The overhaul period of the unit is generally one year.
Mechanical seal maintenance and maintenance:
1. The mechanical seal lubrication should be clean and free of solid particles.
2. The mechanical seal is strictly prohibited to work under dry grinding conditions.
3. Rotate the pump (motor) a few times before starting, so as not to break and damage the sealing ring due to sudden starting.
Overall maintenance and maintenance
1. Check for looseness in the pipelines and joints of centrifugal slurry pumps. Turn the centrifugal pump by hand to see if the centrifugal pump is flexible.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the centerline of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
3. Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the pump body of the centrifugal pump and fill the water diversion (or slurry).
4. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge, and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe.
5. Jog the motor to see if the rotation direction of the motor is correct.
6. Motor, when the centrifugal pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump as it shows proper pressure, then gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load at the same time.
7. Try to control the flow and head of the centrifugal pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the centrifugal pump runs at the highest efficiency point in order to obtain the greatest energy-saving effect.
8. During the operation of the centrifugal pump, the bearing temperature cannot exceed 35C, and the maximum temperature cannot exceed 80C.
9. If abnormal noise is found in the centrifugal pump, stop and check the cause immediately.
10. To stop using the centrifugal pump, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
11. During the first month of operation, the centrifugal pump should change the lubricating oil after 100 hours, and then change the oil once every 500 hours.
12. Frequently adjust the packing gland to ensure that the leakage in the packing chamber is normal (it is better to leak out as a drip).
13. Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, and replace it in time when the wear is large.
14. When the centrifugal pump is used in the cold winter season, after stopping, unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the pump body to drain the medium. Prevent freezing and cracking.
15. If the centrifugal pump is out of service for a long time, it is necessary to disassemble the pump completely, wipe off the water, apply grease to the rotating parts and joints, and store them properly.
Copyright © Hebei Jishiyu Pump Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved