Centrifugal pump manufacturer introduces you to the installation of centrifugal pumps.
1. The weight of the pipeline should not be added to the water pump during installation, and there should be their own supporting body, so as not to cause deformation to affect the running performance and life.
2. The pump and motor are of an integral structure, no need to be aligned during installation, so installation is very convenient.
3. The anchor bolts must be tightened during installation to avoid the impact of vibration on pump performance during starting.
4. Before installing the pump, check carefully whether there are hard objects (such as rocks, iron particles, etc.) in the pump flow path that affect the operation of the pump, so as to avoid damage to the impeller and pump body during the operation of the pump.
5. For the convenience of maintenance and safe use, install a regulating valve on the inlet and outlet pipes of the pump and a pressure gauge near the outlet of the pump to ensure operation within the rated head and flow range to ensure the normal operation and growth of the pump. The service life of the pump.
6. When the pump is used for suction, it should be equipped with a bottom valve, and the inlet pipeline should not have too many bends, and there should be no water or air leakage.
7. The discharge pipeline such as a check valve should be installed outside the gate valve.
8. Turn the pump shaft after installation, the impeller should not have friction or jamming, otherwise, the pump should be disassembled to check the cause.
9. Pump installation methods are divided into rigid connections and flexible connection installation.
Centrifugal Pump China
Centrifugal pump China installation sequence
1. When the unit is transported to the site, the person with the base has already calibrated the pump and motor. When leveling the base, it is not necessary to remove the pump and motor, so the installation is very convenient;
2. Put the base on the foundation, and put a wedge-shaped iron near the anchor bolts, and pad the base by 20~40 mm high for filling with grout after leveling;
3. Check the levelness of the base with a spirit level, fill the base with cement slurry after leveling, and check the level again after the cement dries;
4. When the power of the unit is high, the pump, motor, and base may be packaged separately for the convenience of transportation. At this time, users need to install and calibrate the pump unit by themselves. The method is as follows:
a) Clean the dirt on the supporting plane of the base, the feet of the water pump, and the feet of the motor, and place the water pump and the motor on the base;
b) Adjust the level of the pump shaft, and fix the pump on the base with bolts after leveling to prevent it from moving;
c) Lift the motor, make the pump coupling and the motor coupling match, and lower the motor to the corresponding position on the base;
d) Adjust the gap between the two couplings to about 5mm, and correct whether the axis lines of the motor shaft and the pump shaft coincide. The method is to put a flat ruler on the coupling, and the outer circle of the two couplings should be aligned with the flat ruler. If they are not coincident, adjust the relative position of the motor or pump, or use thin iron pads to adjust;
e) In order to check the installation accuracy, the gap between the two coupling planes should be measured with a feeler gauge at several different positions on the circumference of the coupling. The difference between the maximum and minimum gaps on the coupling plane should not exceed 0.3mm. , The difference between the top and bottom or left and right of the centerline at both ends shall not exceed 0.1mm.
5. When the unit does not have a base, it needs to be installed directly on the foundation. The method is similar to that of 4., but more attention should be paid to calibration.
Copyright © Hebei Jishiyu Pump Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved